Bainbridge Adult Day Health Care provides quality health care in a community based setting; while allowing the elderly and the functional impaired adult to remain in their own homes at night. Bainbridge Adult Day Care Centers are licensed by the New York Dept. of Health and have been providing services to the elderly to and or the functionally impaired adult for over 20 years. We have two sites, one in the Bronx and one in Brooklyn, both provide a range of services.
Bainbridge Adult Day Health Care offers the following services:
- Medical/Health Care Services provided by our Registered Nurses.
- Counseling and Entitlements provided by our Licensed Social Workers.
- Rehabilitation, Maintenance and Pain Management provided by our therapy department including physical therapy, occupational therapy , and speech therapy
- 2 therapeutic kosher gourmet meals provided by our own kitchen staff
- Therapeutic meals are adapted to the individual health care needs under the direction of our Registered Dietitian
- Assistance in areas of daily living such as showering toileting and feeding provided by our Certified Nurse Aides
- Therapeutic recreation, activities, music, crafts, dance, trips and more ensure a fun and accomplishing day provided by our recreation department
- Door-to-door transportation including wheelchair vans
- Specialty programs (varies at each site) include dementia, developmentally disabled adult, cognitive programs, cultural programs
- Languages spoken varies at each site
There are both morning and afternoon programs to better serve you. All programs provide support and respite for family and caregivers and are located in our beautiful, safe, handicapped accessible and wandering secure facilities.
The Bronx programs are located in the Norwood section of the Bronx, adjacent to Montefiore Hospital and Van Cortland Park.
The Brooklyn programs are in the Sheepshead Bay section of Brooklyn, just one block from the bay and adjacent to Manhattan Beach.
If you are overwhelmed with caring for an older person, we have solutions that will meet your needs. Call us for more information and a free tour.
Learn more about each of our programs to find out which one is best for you, including the languages spoken and the hours by clicking the appropriate links.